Main work being completed (i.e. sanitary, storm and watermain install, bridge rehab or new build, specifics on the current activities, etc).
- Sanitary sewer line starting from Tollgate Road all the way through to Cornwall Center Road. Major milestones need to be met, with trenchless boring under the CN Rail at Brookdale and the highway 401 and its west off and on ramps. Including a trenchless bore of the Cardinal Drain.
- Dual forcemain starting from ninth street west along Brookdale Avenue and just passing the Wendy’s working around utilities, and high traffic areas.
- Connecting all of this new sanitary lines, will be the new Pump Station just beside the CN Rail overpass south of the Nissan dealer expected to be up and running in 2021.
- Between 9th Street West and Cornwall Center Road Along Brookdale Avenue
Project team (PM, PC/QC, Super, Foreman)
- Sheldon Wells – Project Manager
- Timothy MacDonald – Plante – Project Coordinator
- Darcy Dewar – Site Supervisor
- Martin Thibault – Foreman (Sewers)
- Luc Lavallee – Foreman (Forcemain)
Project duration (est. start & end dates)
- Mar 2020
- July 2021