- Project Location : Kanata – Herzberg Rd and Carling Ave
- Project team :
- PM: Nick Bray
- PCs: Maxime Tremblay & Cassidy Mercier
- Site Superintendent: Bruno Mongeon
- Foreman: Adam Burri & Nathan St-Louis
- Project duration:
- Start: June 2018
- Estimated Finish: July 2021
- Brief project synopsis : Sanitary sewer line and watermain installation completed, Greenbelt reinstatement
Sanitary storm and watermain install, bridge rehab or new build, specifics on the current activities, etc).
- Cornwall Yard (1225 Ontario Street)
Project team (PM, PC/QC, Super, Foreman)
- Sheldon Wells – Project Manager
- Timothy MacDonald – Plante – Project Coordinator
- Darcy Dewar – Site Supervisor
- Andrew Wheeler – Foreman
Project duration (est. start & end dates)
Main work being completed (i.e. sanitary, storm and watermain install, bridge rehab or new build, specifics on the current activities, etc).
- Sanitary sewer line starting from Tollgate Road all the way through to Cornwall Center Road. Major milestones need to be met, with trenchless boring under the CN Rail at Brookdale and the highway 401
Work at 373 Princeton is progressing well despite some issues with permitting. Our crews put in the effort and got the job done a day before the last asphalt plant shut down. Work this winter was to install 4 sets of services off of Edison Ave and 5 sets of services off of Melbourne Ave,
- Main work being completed: Building foundation excavation & backfill, lot grading
- Project location: Westboro (Ottawa)
- Project team (PM, PC/QC, Super, Foreman): Nick, Travis, Renzo
- Project duration (est. start & end dates): Started October 21, 2019. Completion October 6, 2020.
- Main work being completed: Sanitary trunk sewer over 2000m long (a lot of this work is being don on NCC property), Watermain over 450m long, modification to a pumping station, a bit of storm sewer, Herzberg road reconstruction.
- (City: ISD12-2011, North Kanata Truck Sewer Phase 2)
- Project location: Herzberg road Kanata. Please refer to