Client: Melanie Construction, Township of Russell
Location: Patenaude East Subdivision, Embrun, Ontario
- Main work being completed: Water and Sewermain installation, Building Excavation and Backfill, Utilities, Landscaping, and Curb & Sidewalk
- Project location: Stittsville
- Project team (PM, PC/QC, Super, Foreman): Nick, Travis, Renzo, Adam
- Project duration (est. start & end dates): Started November 19, 2019. Completion July 2021.
- Project location Jones Falls Locks, Elgin, ON
- Main work being completed: Timber bridge replacement, removal/replacement and repointing of heritage stone masonry inside of the locks, replacement of concrete lock floors, sluice tunnel repairs, sluice gate refurbishment, ladder replacement.
Project team (PM, PC/QC, Super, Foreman)
- PM: Mark Butzer
- PC/QC: Ian
- Main work being completed: Sanitary trunk sewer over 2000m long (a lot of this work is being don on NCC property), Watermain over 450m long, modification to a pumping station, a bit of storm sewer, Herzberg road reconstruction.
- (City: ISD12-2011, North Kanata Truck Sewer Phase 2)
- Project location: Herzberg road Kanata. Please refer to